Preparing for the overhaul...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PROGRESS!!!

First, I'm DONE with my Creatin' Contest project!  I'm currently in the process of selecting which photos to send, as well as filling out my entry form.  I'm extremely pleased with how everything's turned out, and can't wait--win or lose--to post some pictures later in the year.

Second, things are coming along quite well with the Tudor Bakery.  The roof is on, if not completed.  I'm waiting on my slates to arrive!  In the meantime, I've got plenty on my plate with stuccoing the upper level, finishing a few woodworking bits, and designing the windows.  I'm extremely excited for my first stained glass window, and believe I've figured out how to achieve the result I want.

Pots and pans...

The real challenge will be building an appropriate display counter.

Stucco on the top, brick and mortar on the bottom.  The wall sections look a bit odd, as there's no mortar yet.  Also, too, the public ovens are missing...

Just before I assembled the hearth...

It'll be fun to work on this little courtyard.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Gain instant access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

Teds Woodworking has more than 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP-BY-STEP instructions, drawings and drafts to make all projects simple and easy!!!