Preparing for the overhaul...

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where's Everyone From?

I've written a couple of climate and location-related posts, recently, and it got me thinking: where's everyone else from?  And anything else you'd like to share about yourself?  Obviously, you don't have to share anything, but I thought it might be interesting...

My vacation project...
Getting the rings apart and back together again was really hard...
We found a very large caterpillar.
Metallic "ruby" turned out to be My Little Pony purple, so I repainted it with "insignia red."
"Easy Off" oven cleaner really does remove enamel paint, but the fumes will knock you out.  I had to use a respirator...and even after repainting, I still wasn't happy with the finish I got from the Floquil.  Hence it becoming an "aged" stove.
Some old, gross pots and pans, either for my Haunted House or, potentially, for my Hillbilly Shack.  Or I could make another (similar or slightly different) set, one for each.  Thoughts?








Cast iron pans, one new, one "old."

So enough about me...

PS: If anyone wants to know how I did the cookware, let me know and I'll make a tutorial.

5 comments:

Bell and Crow Miniatures said...

I am located in beautiful Portland Oregon. I am originally from Santa Cruz, California but have also lived in Hollywood, California as well as Orlando, Florida for awhile. Orlando was WAY too hot for me BUT Ron's Miniatures was a five minute drive from my home.

12Create said...

I'm from New Zealand. I'd love a tutorial on the cookware. It is so like some of my old favourites in the pot cupboad!

Marisa said...

Im from California, I lived in Santa Monica, San Bernardino,San Francisco (I hated it there)

finally I moved to Ohio (love it here but not the snow) We started out in Fresno Ohio and moved the Village of Baltic.

Michelle said...

I'm from the UK, as if you hadn't guessed by now. I was born in London, but a country girl at heart.:o)))

Michelle :o))

Eloisa said...

Perfectos utensilios de cocina !!!